Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

First Week Sales Projections Of Pusha T's 'My Name Is My Name' Album

People are calling this album the best rap album of 2013. If it is not number one, I personally think it is top 3. According to first day sales, Pusha  T's 'My Name Is My Name's is projected to sell between 75-80k copies first week, Those are real good numbers, I thought he would sell around 45k first week. He is a great rapper with a great album, but he doesn't have that mainstream appeal. Congrats to him and all of G.O.O.D Music.




Read more on the story below-
YOUR NEW RELEASES: Next week will bring with it another debut-filled chart. Miley Cyrus will bow at #1 with a total around 2.5 times the first week of her last album, Can't Be Tamed, which opened with 102k in June 2010. How high will Bangerz go? Stay tuned. Here are this week's key debuts: Miley Cyrus (RCA) 250-270k Panic! at the Disco (Fueled By Ramen) 90-100k Pusha T (Def Jam/IDJ) 75-80k Cassadee Pope (Republic Nashville) 40-45k (HITS Daily Double)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar