Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Freddie Gibbs Speaks on Working With Scarface

Former CTE rapper, Freddie Gibbs dropped a collaborative album (Pinata) with Madlib last week, and on it he features the legendary southern rapper, Scarface. In his recent interview with Radio.com, he said working with Scarface was a dream-come-true for him, and that he is still in awe over the collaboration













“It was a dream come true. I’m still kinda in awe of that. I still can’t believe I got him on the record. I guess Kobe [Bryant] felt like this he stepped on the court with Michael Jordan, or played in an All-Star game with Michael Jordan. That’s how I felt. It’s very surreal.” (Radio.com)








It is always great to get to meet/work with your idols in any field, so I know how he must feel. I have been hearing a lot of good things about the Pinata album; I think I will definitely get it tonight. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar