Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Halloween random fun!

You know I love Halloween. I also love random useless objects in my life. So imagine my happiness when the best website for random useless objects opened a new Halloween section. Indulge your love of all things random such as :
Blood sacs that are re-sealable! So you can use as much as you like then save some for the next person you choose to scare the shit out of! Brilliant!
Zombie poetry magnets....compose your own genius poetry worthy of Poe with this handy kit. Failing that you could get drunk and write stuff on fridges at house parties.  Freak people out with your prose!
Fan of Psycho? Of course you are! Have an overwhelming need to have bloody footprints on your bathmat? Of course you do! Well, here is your chance! Bloody bathmats ahoy!

I could spend hours doing this. So I have limited myself to choice of three items......after all this is a fashion site.....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar