Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WHAT I WORE TODAY : Tweed coats

 I'm sorry about the serious lack of clothing posts on this blog. I do get lazy and I'm the worst person for remembering to do them! I also think I wear a lot of black which gets boring! I decided to do one today and here is what I wore for going into town to get the shopping in.....
 My dad loves this coat because he thinks tweed always looks great. However my dad isn't an avid reader of Vogue and his opinion while valid - isn't exactly the same as Anna Wintours! I like it as it makes a change from my boring mac and my leather jacket. However it is massive and doesn't exactly fit me right now!!!! It's more for layering on a cold winters day!
Jacket - River Island
 Skirt - Topshop
Leggings - American Apparel
 Scarf - Topshop
 How much do I love my massive black scarf? It is replacing my grey snood as my new everyday comfort blanket. Scarves are like comfort blankets to me and I am never seen without one. I love a good chunky scarf but soon its going to be too warm for this one. Sigh. However, I love snoods as you can unravel them and wear them as shoulder warmers too.
Scarf - Vintage
Glasses - Camden market
Lipstick - 'Girl about town' MAC cosmetics
Foundation - Face and Body by MAC in C1 - I have just switched to face and body and I love it. I will never go back to Studio fix!!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar